I'd need come basic hints how to do that...
You should be able to activate it by going through Nintex's process laid out here. We may simply need to verify your trial account with CloudShare so I will follow up with you offline.
I don't see an option for Nintex workflow links under site action as per attached document. Could you provide steps for this? I have selected below environment for verifying whether Nintex is supported on SharePoint 2010 cloudshare environment.
SharePoint 2010 Enterprise SP1 W/ Duet
Description: OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 SP1
Spec: 80 GB HD / 8 GB RAM
• Duet Enterprise for SharePoint and SAP Server 1.0
• SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard
• Visual studio 2010 Professional
• SharePoint Designer
• Office WebApps SP1
• Office Professional Plus 2010 SP1
• Visio 2010 Premium Edition
• Adobe Reader
Please sign in to leave a comment.