CloudShare Enterprise and CloudShare TeamLabs allow you to provision a dedicated secured VPN connection between your on-premise network and your CloudShare environments. CloudShare's VPN currently supports IPsec tunnels.
To begin the process:
1. Create a small environment, typically a single VM (Windows or Linux) with minimal resources. This will be your shared environment.
- need to be Always On
- act as your gateway to all environments running in your Project
- your list of on-premise subnets that should be allowed to connect to the VPN
- the subnet you wish to use for the cloud resources (the internal network IP range for your CloudShare VMs)
- IP address of your on-premise VPN endpoint
- the vendor and model of your VPN endpoint
- Public IP address for the VPN gateway
- Secret key
Otherwise, review the next steps in setting up your VPN from this post.