Periodically review the list of blueprints and delete those that are old and no longer needed by your user community.
- To review the list, from the CloudShare Dashboard, navigate to Management -> Blueprints
- To review the historical utilization of blueprints, navigate to the Reports -> Resources sub-tab and generate a report based on the criteria filters provided
Follow these steps to delete the blueprints that are no longer used. This process is irreversible, please proceed with caution:
- From the CloudShare Dashboard, click the Management -> Blueprints to bring up the list of blueprints in the project.
and from the table row, click the Details link of the blueprint that you want to delete
2. From the Blueprint Details page, click the name of the project in the Used in Projects section.
3. From the Project-Blueprint Details page, click the Delete actions button.
Note: This will only allow you to delete the blueprints that do not currently have active environments
4. Confirm the action.
WARNING: This process is irreversible, please proceed with caution!