Issue Environments to Customers or Prospects
An End User invitation enables the recipient to access the Environment Viewer (End User portal) only. An End User invitation is a specially crafted email containing a link. The link is a single-use token, granting access to one environment that is a private copy of the base blueprint saved in your Project, so you and your end-users can alter or customize each environment post-creation without fear of interfering with other environments.
When the email is sent, the invitation token will remain valid as configured in the Invite End User wizard (30 days by default). The lifetime of the environment is also selected from the Environment Policy drop-down. Once the environment expires, the customer is automatically removed from your project and their environment is archived or deleted. Follow these steps to invite a customer or prospect:
1. From the CloudShare Dashboard, navigate to the Invitations tab
2. Click the Invite End User button
3. Complete the Blueprint options, noting Project, Team, who you want to own the user(s), which Region the environment will run in and the Blueprint of the environment you want to provide:
4. Choose whether you want to invite a single or multiple users, via an uploaded CSV file. Add an Opportunity name and select whether to customize the email invitation:
5. Finally, choose how long you want the invitation to last for and the policy for how long the environment will last:
As soon as you click Create Invitation, your email is sent. You can then track End User Activity and engagement from CloudShare's reporting tools. If you're interested in more Advanced Reporting and Analytics, please contact your Sales Manager or Sales Engineer.